a New Force in Australian Export
If your business has been successful domestically for some
time and you believe that your products or services are suitable for international
markets, then one day you will start thinking about exporting.
Unfortunately, without the ability to inject significant
resources into your export business and, more critically, without broad
knowledge of international trade arrangements and procedures, your conclusion
quite often could by:
commence export tomorrow if I have enough money, or
ready for exporting but I dont have enough time, or
sounds great, but I dont know what to do and where to start?
Well, if you have had these thoughts and still do, you
are in the right place.
Export61 may very well be your export catalyst, accelerating
your business to global markets.
We are not going to waste your time by telling you how
terrific Export61 is. Instead, we will demonstrate how you can:
- Cut marketing and administration costs (saving thousands
- Save at least a month of your valuable time
- Significantly increase your export sales
- Learn how to manage your exports
- Minimise export related risks
- Effectively present your products to the world, and
- Develop a solid network within the export community
using our tools.
But first, lets talk about your export